George Terrill Thresher
|Birthplace:||Hampshire, Southampton, England|
|Cause of death:||Shipwreck|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for George Terrill Thresher
About George Terrill Thresher
Mr George Terrill Thresher
- Born: Tuesday 1st June 1886 in Hampshire England
- Age: 25 years 10 months and 14 days.
- Last Residence: at 28 Mount Pleasant Road, Northam Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Rescued (boat 9)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Friday 17th November 1939
- Cause of Death: Shipwreck
Mr George Thresher, 25, was born in Southampton, Hampshire on 1 June 1886.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 36 Mount Pleasant Road, (Southampton). He had transferred from the Oceanic. As a fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Thresher survived the sinking. It is not known which lifeboat he was rescued in.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
Contributors Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA