About Gertrud Emilia Klasén
Miss Gertrud Emilia Klasén
- Born: Sunday 11th December 1910
- Age: 1 years
- Last Residence: in Grimshult Småland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 350405 , £12 3s 8d
- Destination: Los Angeles California United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
(Notes: When Hulda Kristina Eugenia Klasèn(Löfqvist) left Sweden she was travelling under her maiden name - Löfqvist. After the disaster she got confused with the Klasén,Gertrud Emilia and Klas Albin from Fliserys, Småland.)
Miss Gertrud Emilia Klasén, 1½ was born 11 December 1910. She was from Grimshult, Fliseryd, Småland, Sweden.
She travelled with her brother Klas Albin Klasén. They died in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
References Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
Acknowledgements Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mrs Hulda Kristina Eugenia Klasén