About Gertrude Kimball
- Name: Mrs Gertrude Kimball (née Parsons)
- Born: Thursday 4th October 1866
- Age: 45 years
- Last Residence: in Boston Massachusetts United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 11753 , £52 11s 1d
- Cabin No.: D19
- Rescued (boat 5)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Wednesday 21st March 1962
- Cause of Death: Cancer
- Buried: Newton Cemetery Newton Massachusetts United States
Mrs Edwin Nelson Kimball (Gertrude Parsons), 45, was born 4 October 1866.
Travelling from Boston, Massachusetts she boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her husband Edwin. As first class passengers, they occupied cabin D-19.
The couple were rescued in lifeboat 5 with their friends Richard and Sallie Beckwith, Karl Behr and Helen Newsom.
She died in Wellesley, Massachusetts on 21 March 1962, at the age of 95.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Edwin Nelson Jr. Kimball