About Giovanni Salussolia
- Name: Sig. Govanni Salussolia
- Born: Wednesday 9th June 1886
- Age: 25 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 7 Coldbath Square, Farringdon London London England - Map
- Occupation: Glass Man A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Sig. Giovanni Salussolia, 25, was born in Alice Castello (Vercelli), Italy on 9 June 1886, the son of Antonio Salussolia and Teresa Ellena.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 7 Coldbath Square, Torrington Road, London. His previous ship was the Olympic. He came on board the Titanic on 10 April 1912.
Salussolia died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259) Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912. Corriere Mercantile (Genova), Giovedì (Thursday) 18 Aprile 1912, Num. 67, p.1 Il Lavoro (Genova), 25 May 1912
Credits Claudio Mazza, Italy Gianluca Parodi, Italy Hermann Söldner, Germany