About Gloria Reuben
Gloria Reuben is a Canadian singer and actress of film and television, known for her role as Jeanie Boulet on the popular medical drama ER and for her role of Rosalind Whitman in the TV show Raising the Bar. She portrays the "modiste" Elizabeth Keckley in Steven Spielberg's 2012 film, "Lincoln."
In 1996 she was chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Born June 9, 1964, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- father, an architect; white Canadian
- mother, a gospel singer; Jamaican
- half sister of Denis Simpson (actor & singer); died 2010
- married Wayne Isaak (television producer), November 13, 1999; divorced