Grietje 'Gertrude''s Top 9 Matches
About Grietje 'Gertrude' Jans / Jansen
Spelling of her name has been;
Children of Laurens Duyts and Grietje Jans
- Catreyn; Duyts b. 10 Mar 1667
- Jannetje Duyts
- Cornelius Duyts
the latter two have been from GENI profiles.
Grietje Jans married Laurens Duyts on 1 January 1666 at the Reformed Dutch Church, Bergen, Hudson County, New Jersey.1
- 1.[S540] Bergen Reformed Dutch Church Marriage Records: 1 January 1666 - Laurens Duyts & Grietje Jans
Married 1 Jan 1665/66 Bergen, NJ Laurens Duyts, b. 1610, Fredrickstadt, Holstein Province, Denmark Children
- Catreyn ( Duyts) Dye, b. Abt 14 Apr 1667, Bergen, Bergen Co, NJ
- Jannetje (Duyts) Dye
- Cornelius (Duyts) Dye
no sources listed for her nor any parentage.
1. Dye family & Relatives (Denmark Roots) dating back to 1590 , http://familytrees.genopro.com/RobertDye/default.htm?page=Dey-Rachel-ind01099.htm.
"Geertje was born on April 14th, 1622.
Geertje Jansen was also known as Gertrude Jansen.
Geertje's father was Jan Aartse and her mother was Kijsie Pieters. She had a sister named Ytie. She was the younger of the two children. She died at the age of 39 in 1661.
Geertje and Laurens were married in a religious ceremony on January 1st, 1666. in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Catreyn was born on April 14th, 1667. Bergen, New Jersey. She died at the age of 94 on April 14th, 1761."
-------------------- Jan Parcell was born at Huntingdonshire, England. Jan married 2nd Ytie Jans (?) on 16 July 1659. Jan was first married with two sons: Thomas & Jan. Jan made his will on 7 May 1677 at Newtown, Queens County, Long Island, New York. Jan departed this life on Friday, 7 May 1677 at Newtown, Queens County, Long Island, New York.
Children of Jan Parcell and Ytie Jans (?)
- William Parcell b. circa 1660 at Dutch Kills, Queens County, Long Island, New Netherlands
- Catherine Parcell b circa 1662 at Dutch Kills, Queens County, Long Island, New Netherlands
Grietje 'Gertrude' Jans / Jansen's Timeline
April 14, 1622
Oldenburg, Holstein, Denmark
Newtown, Long Island,Queens, New York
April 14, 1667
Bergen, , New Jersey