|Birthplace:||Eastham, Barnstable, MA|
|Death:||Died in of Eastham, Barnstable, Ma|
Daughter of Capt. Mark Snow and Jane Snow
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Hannah Snow
About Hannah Snow
Wife of James Nash?
James NASH b. 1678, Weymouth, MA First wife: Hannah Snow m. 1699.
Children of James and Hannah :
- James NASH b 22 June 1700 died young
- Hannah NASH b. 4 Sept 1701 m. Christopher Dyer, a housewright, 27 Nov 1725. He was the son of William and Joanna (CHARD) Dyer. She died 1760. He died 11 Aug 1786 in Abington.
- Nash Family of Weymouth, MA by Richard Benson, published by Newbury Press (NEHGS), Boston 1998.
- Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2
- Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 "Name: Hannah Snow Event Type: Birth Birth Date: 16 Sep 1679 Birth Place: Orleans, Massachusetts Father Name: Mark Snow Mother Name: Jane Snow"
- BIRTH: Stephen Hopkins MFIP by John D Austin (1989) p9
- DEATH: Hannah not mentioned in mother's will of 21 Dec 1703
- Mayflower Families-Stephen Hopkins' by John D Austin (1992) p15 -"b. Eastham...16 Sept. 1679; not mentioned in mother's will of 1703; n.f.r."
Hannah Snow's Timeline
September 16, 1679
Eastham, Barnstable, MA
Weymouth, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States
December 21, 1703
of Eastham, Barnstable, Ma