Hans Peder Jensen
|Birthplace:||from Pederstrup, Sønder, Højrup Sogn, Vinding Herred, Svendborg Amt, Fyn, Denmark|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
Fiancé of Carla Christine Nielsine Petersen
|Managed by:||June Barnes|
About Hans Peder Jensen
- Name: Mr Hans Peder Jensen
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Eskildstrup Denmark
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 350050 , £7 17s 1d
- Destination: Portland Oregon United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Hans Peder Jensen, 20, a beer-wagon driver (?) from Pederstrup, Sønder, Højrup Sogn, Vinding Herred, Svendborg Amt, Fyn, Denmark was the son of Jens Pedersen and Karen Marie Hansen.
He traveled with his fiancé Carla Jensen, her brother Svend Lauritz Jensen and uncle Niels Peder Jensen.
Hans Peder Jensen was going to Portland, Oregon where he and Carla planned to acquire their own farm. His cabin was in the stem. During the night he, Carla's brother and uncle went to the stern to wake her up. They reached boat deck and brought Carla into a lifeboat.
After her son's death his mother tried to get White Star to pay the 350 Danish Kronor she had lent him. There are no records that show that White Star accepted liability for the loan.
His body was never found.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Klaus Egvang, Denmark
- Leif Snellman, Finland
- Miss Carla Christine Nielsine Andersen-Jensen Fiancé
- Mr Niels Peder ("Rasmus") Jensen
- Mr Svend Lauritz Jensen