About Harry Bartram Faunthorpe
- Name: Mr Harry Bartram Faunthorpe
- Age: 40 years
- Last Residence: in Liverpool Merseyside England
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2926 , £26
- Destination: Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered bythe : Mackay-Bennett
Mr Harry Faunthorpe, 40, from Liverpool, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as second class passenger together with his "wife" Elizabeth Anne Wilkinson. To reach their destination Philadelphia, they bought ticket number 2926 for £26.
NO. 286. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 36. DARK - HAIR. GOING BALD
CLOTHING - Green raincoat; grey coat and vest; blue pants; white waist coat with stripe; purple and green flannel shirt; brown drawers; black boots.
EFFECTS - 6 gold and diamond rings; sovereign case; £3 10s; George sovereign; spectacles; gold watch chain and seal; silver watch; silver chain; two knifes; papers; 12s. 6d. in silver; 1s. 2d. in copper.
PROBABLY SECOND CLASS NAME - HARRY FAUNTHORPE.