|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Harry Jenner
- Name: Mr Harry Jenner
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 41 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 3 Bellevue Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Harry Jenner, 41, was born in Hampshire.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 3 Bellevue Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Jenner died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)