About Harry Ross Baxter
- Name: Mr Harry Ross Baxter
- Age: 51 years
- Marital Status: Widowed.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Harry Ross Baxter, 51, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 5 Shirley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Baxter died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Contributors Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden