|Nicknames:||"Schenck", "van Nydeggen", "Schanck", "Schenkvannijdeck", "van Nijdeck", "von Nydeck", "Schenck van Nydeck", "Schenckvannydeck"|
|Birthplace:||Blyenbeck Castle, Netherlands|
|Death:||Died in Blyenbeck Castle, Netherlands|
|Managed by:||Candi Wilbur|
Henrich's Top Matches
About Henrich Schenck van Nydeck, 1370
MEMORIAL CYCLOPEDIA OF NEW JERSEY UNDER THE EDITORIAL SUPERVISION OF MARY DEPUE OGDEN
VOLUME III, 1917, MEMORIAL HISTORY COMPANY NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
(II) Heinrich (2) Schenck van Nydeck. junior son of Heinrich (1) and Aleid Schenck van Nydeck, received the Court of Ten Broke, in Kampen, and an estate at Ottersum, beside some revenues, and became co-heir, with his brother, to some other properties. The brother gave him his share of Walbeck, and having no heirs, the entire estate and title fell ultimately to the junior son, Heinrich, who was bailiff of Geldern, and died December 8, 1452. He married Alheid van Goen van Kaldenbrock, daughter of Allerd van Kaldenbrock and Anna Montfoort, his wife. They had three children: Diedrick, Johann and Alheit. RECORD:
1. Henrick Ferber translated to English Drs. Marijke T. Neugerer, History of the family of Schenck von nydeggen 1225-1860 in particular of the Warlord Martin Schenk von Nydeggen (Reprint, 1987 Gateway Press Inc., Orginally 1860, Cologne & Neuss), Pg. 19-20
. "....Henrich was compensated with some monetary revenues and the manor ten Broke in Kempenland...
Wynand transferred his share in "Walbeck House with its outlying buildings, orchards and cabbage gardens, as it stands with its moats an broders: promptly to his brother Heinrich...his (wynand) property went to his brother Heinrich who thus became Lord of Afferden, Blyenbeck and Walbeck. ..
.His tombstone lay in the outer corridor of the Chruch at the Covent of Grevendael (Neukloster) and had the following inscription: "Lord Henrich Schynk van Nydeggen, Knight, Lord of Walbeck, passed away in the year of Our Lord 1452 on December 8, may God ahve mercy on him...on the feastday of Sr. Andrew the Apostle"
He was survived by two sons and a daughter:
- 1) Diedrich;
- 2) Johann, and
- 3) Alheit, spouse of Englbert von Brempt, Drost of Straelen."
2. Benjamin Robinson Schenck, M. D; compiled from notes & records of Adrain Adelbert Schenck, Ancestors and Descendants OF Rulef Schenck, A Genealogy of the Onondaga co., NY, Branch of the Schenck Family , Detroit, Michigan. 1911 , pg. 25; 56.
"On the death of Heinrich, in 1452, the estates went to the eldest of Heinrich 's three children, Diederich (5A), who became possessed of very considerable property in addition to his inheritance.
3A. Heinrich Schenck van Nydeck, II., son of Heinrich (lA) and Aleid van Rayde, Knight, Lord of Afferden, Walbeck and Blyenbeck (the latter purchased by Wynand in 1405), Feoffer of Wachtendonk, married Alheid van Goen van Kaldenbrock, daughter of Auard, Lord van Kaldenbrock and Anna Monfoort. Heinrich died December 8, 1452.
They had three children:
- 5A. I. Diederich. See below.
- 6A. II. Johann, Lord of Walbeck, Mayor of Kflddlelaer, 1491, married Inugard van Schonan. His son, Arnold, married Isabella van Oest, heiress of Hillenrath, and thus became the head of that branch of the family. Johann died May 24,
- 7A, III. Albeit, married Engelbert van Brempt, Mayor of Straden."
Henrich Schenck van Nydeck, 1370's Timeline
Blyenbeck Castle, Netherlands
Blyenbeck, Holland, Netherlands
Blyenbeck Castle, Netherlands