About Henrietta Amalie Gieger
- Name: Miss Amalie "Emily" Henriette Gieger
- Age: 35 years
- Occupation: Personal Maid to Mrs Eleanor Widener
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 113503 , £211 10s
- Cabin No.: C130 ?
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Amalie Henriette Gieger 1, 35, was born in Königsberg (now Kaliningrad), Prussia, Germany. A sister, Bertha Gieger, lived at 18 Elisabeth Strasse, Bromberg i. Posen (now Bydgoszcz, Poland).
She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as maid to Mrs George Dunton Widener. Her ticket number was 113503 (Wideners). Mrs Widener and Miss Gieger were rescued in Lifeboat 4.
1. Often listed as "Emily Geiger". List or Manifest... and other ship's maifests list her as "Amalie Gieger".
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Edwin Herbert Keeping
- Mr George Dunton Widener
- Mrs Eleanor Widener
- Mr Harry Elkins Widener