|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Henry Ashburnham Bulley
- Name: Mr Henry Ashburnham Bulley
- Age: 21 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Boots Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr H. A. Bulley, 22, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Curisbrooke, Brittannia Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a boots steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Bulley died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)