Henry Martin Brockman
|Birthplace:||St. Thomas Parish, Orange County, Va.|
|Death:||Died in Parker, Greenville County, South Carolina, United States|
|Place of Burial:||Brockman-Bennett Cemetary, Spartanburg, SC|
Son of John Brockman, Jr. (Colonial Militia) and Amelia Brockman
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Henry Martin Brockman
About Henry Martin Brockman
- findagrave... ;
- http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=48066562 ;
- Henry Martin Brockman
- Birth: Dec. 18, 1765, Orange County, Virginia, USA
- Death: Apr. 11, 1835, Greenville County, South Carolina, USA
- They lived in Virginia, Spartanburg and Greenville County, Soouth Carolina. He was a planter and owned slaves.
- He and his wife Susannah died on the Brockman homeplace, South Carolina.
- Inscription gravestone:
- Henry Brockman 1761-1835
- Son of Col John Brockman
- The flat stone reads as follows" Sacred to the memory of Henry Brockman of Greenville Dist of SC. He was born in Virginia on the 18 day of December 1764 and departed this life on the 11th day of April 1835. Having lived out his threescore and ten years.He was permitted to depart in peace.He was a member of the Baptist church for 50 years and a deacon for 40 years. Was never called to account for any offence either in church or state and the only Epitaph he wished on his tomb was "Here is a good old man".
- Brockman-Bennett Cemetery, Spartanburg County, South Carolina, USA
Henry Martin Brockman's Timeline
December 18, 1764
St. Thomas Parish, Orange County, Va.
May 21, 1789
Virginia, United States
October 23, 1793
December 4, 1797
Greenville County, South Carolina, United States
April 11, 1835
Parker, Greenville County, South Carolina, United States
Brockman-Bennett Cemetary, Spartanburg, SC