|Birthplace:||Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Henry Ketchley
- Name: Mr Henry Ketchley
- Born in Portsmouth Hampshire England
- Age: 30 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 14 Northcote Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Henry "Harry" Ketchley, 30, was born in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 14 Northcote Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Ketchley died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)