About Henry Milton, of Virginia
Henry Melton of Virginia was born between 1589 and 1612 in England and died in Virginia after 1635.
Parents: 4th child of Thomas Milton (1570-1640) and Margaret Ross, of England (1575-1645). (see notes)
No known spouse or children.
Notes for Henry Melton:
- Henry, age 23, arrived in Virginia in 1635. Pg. 145.
- Somerby, Horatio G. "Passengers for Virginia, 1635." New England Historical & Genealogical Register. 2:1 (January 1848),pp. 111-113.
- Henry, age 23, arrived in Virginia in 1635. Pg. 129.
- Hotten, John Camden. editor. Original Lists of Persons of Quality. Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Pub.Co., 1974.
- Henry, age 23, arrived in Virginia in 1635. Pg. 165.
- William arrived in Virginia in 1619. Pg. 12
- Coldham, Peter Wilson. The Complete Book of Emigrants 1607-1660: A Comprehensive Listing. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1988. 600p.
n.b. found linked to Elizabeth Warren as mother on 22 Apr 2011 EH curator