Herbert George Hensford
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Herbert George Hensford
- Name: Mr Herbert George Hensford
- Age: 27 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Butcher Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr H. G. Hensford, 29, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 132 Malmesbury Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the St. Paul. As assistant butcher he received monthly wages of £4 10s.
Hensford died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Casualty List, Public Record Office (BT100/259)