|Also Known As:||"Heleni Zabour"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Montmagny (No. 328)|
|Place of Burial:||Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Occupation:||Femme de Ménage|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Hileni Jabbur
- Name: Miss Hileni Jabbur (Zabour)
- Age: 16 years
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2665 , £14 9s 1d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Montmagny (No. 328)
- Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Miss Hileni Zabour boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg with Thamine Zabour. They travelled as third class passengers (ticket number 2665, £14 9s 1d)
Miss Zabour lost her life in the sinking. Her body, was possibly that recovered on 10 May 1912. by the steamship Minia (#328). The body now rests in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
NO. 328. - FEMALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 14. *(15) - HAIR, GOLDEN BROWN.
CLOTHING - Lace trimmed red and black overdress; black underdress; green striped underskirt; black woolen shawl; black slippers.
NO MARKS - Very dark skin; refined features.
NAME - HELINI ZABOUR. Syria.
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#328)
- List of Bodies Unidentified and Disposition of Same (#328)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Miss Thamine Jabbur (Zabour)