Horace Leopold Ross
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Horace Leopold Ross
- Name: Mr Horace Leopold Ross
- Born: Sunday 13th February 1876
- Age: 36 years
- Last Residence: in Woolston Hampshire England
- Occupation: Scullion Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Horace Leopold Ross was born in Southampton on 13 February 1876.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4th April 1912, he gave his address as 70 Inkerman Rd. Woolston. The Titanic was his first ship. As a Scullion he received monthly wages of £3 10s.
Ross was rescued, possibly in Lifeboat 13.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK