About Houssein Mohamed Hassan Albimona
- Name: Mr Houssein Mohamed Hassan Abilmona
- Age: 11 years
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2699 , £18 15s 9d
- Destination: Fredericksburg Virginia United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Houssein G. N. Hassan, 11, from Lebanon was travelling with Nassef Cassem Albimona to visit his parents in America.
They boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as third class passengers.
While Albimona was somehow rescued from the Titanic, the boy was lost. His body, if recovered was never identified.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- [ http://www.geni.com/people/Nassef-Cassem-Belmenly-Albimona/6000000015912264120 Mr Nassef Cassem Albimona]
Houssein Mohamed Hassan Albimona's Timeline
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty