Historical records matching Hubert Deforest Page, Sr.
About Hubert Deforest Page, Sr.
Birth: Dec. 20, 1865 Richland Oswego County New York, USA
Death: Jun. 21, 1913 District Of Columbia, USA
Hubert Deforest Page was born in New York, grew up in La Crosse, WI and moved west as a young man. He lived and worked in Utah, Idaho, California and other western states. He was a civil engineer and suveyor. His work included laying the marker for the "Four Corners", where the states of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah come together, surveying and mapping the Unita Indian Reservation, and work on railroad, bridge, road and irrigation projects including the Payette-Boise Irrigation Project. He was a 32nd degree Mason and a member of the Scottish Rite.
- Floridus Lamar Page (1842 - 1917)
- Eliza A. Conklin Page (1842 - 1897)
- Emma Kaiser Page (1868 - 1971)
- Hubert Deforest Page (1891 - 1959)*
- Charles Lamar Page (1893 - 1981)*
- Gertrude Estelle Page Palmer (1896 - 1999)*
- Florence Lula Page Anderson (1898 - 1994)*
- Altha E. Page Smith (1900 - 1992)*
- Thomas Dewitt Page (1902 - 1966)*
- Gwendolyn Harriet Page Cooley (1906 - 2004)*
Burial: Morris Hill Cemetery Boise Ada County Idaho, USA Plot: Section E, Blk 15, Plot 4
Created by: Wallen Record added: Jul 12, 2010 Find A Grave Memorial# 54849936