|Birthplace:||Paavola, Oulu, Finland|
|Death:||Died in Titanic|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||P Isaksdotter|
About Ida Livija Ilmakangas
- Name: Miss Ida Livija Ilmakangas
- Born: Wednesday 14th November 1894
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in New York City New York United States
- Occupation: Servant
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101270 , £7 18s 6d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Ida Livija Ilmakangas, 27, a single woman probably living in New York, was the daughter of Beata Sofia Ilmakangas, Paavola, Oulu, Finland.
Ida Ilmakangas had been in USA for 7 years and had visited Finland to bring her sister Pieta Sofia to her new home. They travelled from Paavola to Southampton where they boarded the Titanic. Both women died in the sinking, their bodies were never found.
The Daily Telegraph fund gave £10 and £100 was forthcoming from another relief fund to compensate the mother for the loss of her two daughters.