About Ilmari Rudolf Alhomäki
- Name: Mr Ilmari Rudolf Alhomäki
- Born: March 1893
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Salo Finland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101287 , £7 18s 6d
- Destination: Astoria Oregon United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Ilmari Rudolf Alhomäki, 20, was a single man from Salo, Finland. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton having paid 561 Finnish Marks (£22 2s) for his ticket including train journey to his destination at Astoria, Oregon.
Alhomäki died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. His relatives later received £50 in assistance from a relief fund.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland