About Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson
- Name: Miss Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson
- Born: Wednesday 16th April 1902
- Age: 9 years
- Last Residence: in Kisa Östergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347082 , £31 5s 6d
- Destination: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson, 9, was born 16 April 1902 the daughter of Alfrida and Anders Andersson from Kättestorp farm, Kisa, Östergötland, Sweden.
The family boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. They were all lost in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Anders Johan Andersson
- Mrs Alfrida Konstantia Brogren Andersson
- Miss Sigrid Elisabeth Andersson
- Miss Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson
- Master Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson
- Miss Ellis Anna Maria Andersson