About Jacob Reade
- Death date also seem as 1676
- London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
Edmonton is an area in the east of the London Borough of Enfield, England, 8.6 miles (13.8 km) north-north-east of Charing Cross
- In the 17th century the then rural Edmonton had a reputation for supernatural activities. In approximately 1600, a play entitled The Merry Devil of Edmonton was performed in London about a wizard who lived there.
- In 1621 the villagers accused an old woman, Elizabeth Sawyer, of witchcraft and she was subsequently executed at Tyburn; her story was told in a pamphlet by Henry Goodcole, and in a 1621 play entitled The Witch of Edmonton.
- The historic All Saints' Church is situated in Church Street as is Lamb's Cottage, which was home to writers Charles Lamb and Mary Lamb.
Jacob Reade's Timeline
(Cheapside) London, Greater London, England
November 15, 1621
(St.Pancras Chapel) London, London, England
London, Middlesex, England
Edmondton, Middlesex, England