|Birthplace:||Dublin, Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Managed by:||June Barnes|
About James Bertram Williamson
- Name: Mr James Bertram Williamson
- Age: 35 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Dublin Ireland
- Occupation: Postal Clerk
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr James Bertram Williamson, 35, lived at Botanic Road, Dublin and whilst in Southampton at 93 Clovelly Road.
He died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes He is sometimes listed as living in / coming from England.
References and Sources
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- John Eaton & Charles Haas (1992) Titanic: Destination Disaster, Patrick Stevens Ltd. ISBN 1 85260 534 0
- Chris Dohany, USA
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
James Bertram Williamson's Timeline
Dublin, Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty