|Birthplace:||Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States|
|Death:||Died in East Hampton, Middlesex, Connecticut, United States|
Son of Isaac Johnson and Abiah Johnson (Leavitt)
|Managed by:||Gwyneth McNeil|
About James Johnson
Find A Grave Memorial# 115091881 appears to be the correct memorial for this James. But that James born 1698 seems to be connected to the wrong wife. That wife, Jane Johnson (Harris) appears instead on Geni here as the wife of James Johnson, b. 1715, son of James Johnson b. 1685 and Ann Johnson (Cooke) b. 1686. More work is needed to prove the lineage of both James.
Children of ISAAC JOHNSON and ABIGAIL LEAVITT are:
- i. DAVID JOHNSON, b. 1692.
- ii. HANNAH JOHNSON, b. 1695.
- iii. SOLOMON JOHNSON, b. 1697.
- iv. JAMES JOHNSON, b. 1698.
- v. DANIEL JOHNSON, b. 1700.
- vi. SARAH JOHNSON, b. 1702.
- vii. JOHN JOHNSON, b. 1705.
- viii. JOSEPH JOHNSON, b. 17 Dec 1707.
- ix. BENJAMIN JOHNSON, b. 1711.
- x. MARY JOHNSON, b. 1716.
Google cache of Johnson Family crest from a deleted older Find a Grave memorial for James Johnson 1698 - 1777. So something still seems to be amiss about the descent lineage for this James. Else, why was that memorial deleted?