About James McMullin
- Name: Mr James McMullin
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 32 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 120 St. Mary's Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr James McMullen, 31, was born in Hampshire.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 120 St. Mary's Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
McMullen died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381) Related Articles and Documents
Southampton Times and Hampshire Express (1913) DEATH NOTICE: KIRBY & MCMULLEN