|Nicknames:||"James Monroe Sessions"|
|Birthplace:||Winter Quarters, Douglas, Nebraska, USA|
|Death:||Died in Goshem, Bingham, Idaho, USA|
|Managed by:||Eldon Clark|
About Seth James Wixom
Birth: Jan. 15, 1847 Winter Quarters / Florence (defunct) Douglas County Nebraska, USA
Death: Sep. 11, 1931 Goshen Bingham County Idaho, USA
Son of Solomon Wixom and Harriet Elvira Teeples.
Stepson of David Sessions.
Married Alice Fidelia Palmer, 14 Jan 1875, Eden, Weber, Utah.
Children - Jesse Rulon Sessions, Thomas Orlin Sessions, David Junius Sessions, Lafayette Wixom Sessions, Francis Monroe Sessions, Gladys Ellen Sessions, Alice Dorella Sessions, Lillian Loretta Sessions, Printice Sidney Sessions, Earl King Sessions, George Sessions, Harriet Julia Sessions, Henry James Sessions.
History - James Monroe Sessions was born as Seth James Wixom. Solomon Wixom is the biological father of James Monroe Session but after Solomon and Harriet were divorced, Harriet married David Sessions, who was much older than her, as a plural wife. - Research by Logan Owen
- Solomon Wixom (1809 - 1879)
- Harriet Elvira Teeples Clarke (1830 - 1911)
- Alice Fidelia Palmer Sessions (1860 - 1939)*
- Henry J. Sessions (1876 - 1939)*
- Lafayette Wixom Sessions (1878 - 1939)*
- Alice Dorella Sessions Braegger (1882 - 1924)*
- David Junius Sessions (1886 - 1926)*
- Printice Sidney Sessions (1888 - 1972)*
- Harriett Julia Sessions Olsen (1892 - 1961)*
- Lillian Loretta Sessions Hess (1899 - 1973)*
Burial: Goshen Cemetery Goshen Bingham County Idaho, USA