|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About James Richard Dinenage
- Name: Mr James Richard Dinenage
- Born: Saturday 3rd January 1863
- Age: 49 years 3 months and 12 days.
- Married to Hallis (née Goulden) Dinenage.
- Last Residence: at 4 Canute Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr James Richard Dinenage, 47, was born in Hampshire on 3 January 1863.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 4 Canute Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Oceanic.
Dineage died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Credits Andrew Williams, UK
James Richard Dinenage's Timeline
January 3, 1863
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea