About James William van Billiard
- Name: Master James William van Billiard
- Born: Tuesday 20th August 1901
- Age: 10 years
- Last Residence: in London London England
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 851 , £14 10s
- Destination: North Wales Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master James William van Billiard was born in France on 20 August 1901, the elder son of Austin Blyer van Billiard and Maude Murray.
James boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger , together with his father and brother Walter
James lost his life in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Judith Geller (1998) Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4
- Judith Geller, USA
- Haynes Publishing, UK
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Austin Blyler van Billiard
- Master Walter John van Billiard
James William van Billiard's Timeline
August 20, 1901
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty