About Janko Vovk
Iz jesenica je došao 22-godišnji Janko Vovk. Nije bio oženjen. Putovao je u St. Joseph, država Minnesota. Koristio je agenciju Viktor Klaus- Wildi a kartu je platio 430 švicarskih franaka.
- Name: Mr Janko Vovk
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Jesenice Slovenia
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349252 , £7 17s 11d
- Destination: St. Joseph United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Janko Vovk, 22, an unmarried labourer from Jesenice, Slovenia, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger .
To reach his destination of St. Joseph, Minnesota, he bought his ticket from the agent: Viktor Klaus-Wildi, Buchs for 430 Swiss francs (ticket number 349252, £7 17s 11d).
Vovk died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
Sometimes listed as "Janko Vook" or "Jenko Vonk".
- Günter Bäbler (1998) Reise auf der Titanic. Chronos Zürich
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries. White Star Line 1912, Board of Trade 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260).
- Hermann Söldner, Germany