|Birthplace:||Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Wellfleet, Barnstable, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Francis Dellinger|
About Jeremiah Mayo
Jeremiah was elected Treasurer of Eastham's North Precinct (now Wellfleet) in 1729, 1730, 1739. He was Assessor in 1736-38, 1746, 1750, 1753.
- Gravestone: "Here lies buried Mr. Jeremiah Mayo who deceased Nov. ye 9th, 1765 in the 60th year of his age."
- parents: Son of Daniel Mayo and Sarah Howes Mayo.
- Elizabeth Mulford on Jun 17,1725 at Truro,MA.
Children: Ruth Mayo Smith, Jemima Mayo Atkins, Thomas Mayo, Joshua Mayo, Jeremiah Mayo Jr, Joseph Mayo, and Benjamin Mayo.
- Rev. John Mayo and his Descendants. Jean Mayo-Rodwick, 2001. Note: Major relevant sources: the several transcriptions of town and church records by George Ernest Bowman published in The Mayflower Descendant, plus Boston records, Freeman family manuscript at NEHGS, will of Sarah Freeman (widow of Lt. Edmund Freeman), Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- Wellfleet, Truro, & Cape Cod Cemetery Transcriptions. Section Three. Duck Creek Cemetery, Wellfleet, Massachusetts. Elizabeth Freeman. Wellfleet MA: Rich Family Asscociation. Page: 37
- Vital Records of Truro, Massachusetts to the year 1849. George Ernest Bowman, compiler. 1933. Mass. Society of Mayflower Descendants. republished online. Page: 13
- Find A Grave Memorial# 51473046
Jeremiah Mayo's Timeline
Eastham, Barnstable, Massachusetts
June 17, 1725
Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts
November 9, 1765
Wellfleet, Barnstable, Massachusetts
Wellfleet, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States