Johan Samuel Andersson
|Also Known As:||"From: Stommen Västergötland Sweden"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Johan Samuel Andersson
About Johan Samuel Andersson
- Name: Mr Johan Samuel Andersson
- Born: Friday 11th December 1885
- Age: 26 years
- Last Residence: in Stommen Västergötland Sweden
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347075 , £7 15s 6d
- Destination: Hartford Connecticut United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Johan Samuel Andersson, 26, was born 11 December 1885 the son of Anders Gustaf and Anna-Sofia Andersson, Stommen, Härja, Skarpamo, Västergötland, Sweden.
Johan Andersson had been living in USA for many years and had citizenship of the United States. His profession is not known. He had been visiting his parents and was on his way home. His address was given as c/o Alex Andersson, 1415 Broad St., Hartford, Connecticut.
He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger and died in the sinking. His body was not recovered.
The Mansion House Fund paid 874.08 Kr (£48) to the father on 23 January 1913. 1822 Kr (£100) in damage claims were paid 9 June 1914 to the parents.
- Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklets and Minute Books
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland