Matching family tree profiles for Johanna "Hannah" O'Brien
About Johanna "Hannah" O'Brien
Johanna "Hannah" Godfrey, 26, of Pallasgreen, Co Limerick, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger , with Thomas O'Brien (ticket number 370365, £15, 10s). Their destination was New York City.
Hannah Godfrey was rescued from the sinking, which lifeboat is unknown.
- Name: Mrs Johanna "Hannah" O'Brien (née Godfrey)
- Age: 26 years
- Last Residence: in Pallasgreen Ireland
- Occupation: Housewife
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 370365 , £15 10s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Thursday 17th October 1918