John Bertram Ellis
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About John Bertram Ellis
- Name: Mr John Bertram Ellis
- Age: 30 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Vegetable Cook
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Rescued (boat 2)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr John Bertram Ellis, 30, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 30 Dukes Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As an assistant vegetable cook he received monthly wages of £5 .
Ellis was rescued, possibly in lifeboat 2.
Notes 1. He was presumably senior to Ayling, Buckley and Orr whose wages were £4 10s.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)