|Birthplace:||Great Munden, Hertfordshire, England|
|Death:||Died in Milford, New Haven County, Connecticut|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for John Coley
About John Coley
- Birth: 1586 - Great Munden,,Hertfordshire,England
- Death: Feb 6 1674 - Milford,,Connecticut
- Parents: George Coles, Alice Sargent
- Susannah Hutchinson b. Abt 1590, , Great Munden, Hertford, England d. , Fairfield, Connecticut, United States Married Abt 1610 of, Great Munden, Hertford, England [1, 2, 3, 4]
- + 1. Mary Coley b. Abt 1612, of, Great Munden, Hertford, England d. 22 Jan 1678, Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut, United States (Age ~ 66 years). Married John Clark (1590-1674) of Milford; his 2nd wife
- 2. Samuel Coley b. 1615, , Great Munden, Hertford, England d. 17 Aug 1684, Milford, New Haven, Connecticut, United States (Age 69 years)
Immigration: 13 June 1630 - Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States THE WINTHROP FLEET, Eleven vessels brought 'the Great Immigration' of this year, viz: ARABELLA (the flagship), AMBROSE, TALBOT, JEWEL, CHARLES, MAYFLOWER, WILLIAM & FRANCIS, HOPEWELL, WHALE, SUCCESS and TRIAL. The first five ships sailed April 8 from Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, and arrived at Salem June 13 and following days. The other half of the fleet sailed in May and arrived in July at various dates.
- 1. Americana: Colonial Families of the United States of America (George Norbury MacKenzie), MacKenzie, George Norbury, ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Publishing Co., (1907-1920) repr. 1995), GPC #3590), 18:217 (Reliability: 3).
- 2. Compendium of American Genealogy (Frederick Adams Virkus), Virkus, Frederick Adams, ((Baltimore : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1987); ISBN: 0-8063-1171-1 (set) ; LC CALL NO.: CS69.A271987; FORMAT: Book ; LCCN: 87-155589), 929/.2/0973 ED: 19., Vol. 7 (Reliability: 3).
- 3. Pratt: The Pratt Family (F. W. Chapman), Chapman, F. W., ((Boston:MA, NEHGS, 1864), NEHGS #P3-47100), pp. 340-1 (Reliability: 3).
- 4. Genealogical Research of Kirk Larson (Reliability: 2).
- 5. Ancestral File™, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), ). (Reliability: 1).
- 6. Immigration: Planters, "Winthrop Fleet" 13 Jun 1630 (Charles Edward Banks), Banks, Charles Edward, ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Pub. Co., Inc., 1972) (Orange FHL 974.w2p, pg. 80)(Banks: The Winthrop Fleet of 1630)), 974.w2p..
John Coley's Timeline
Great Munden, Hertfordshire, England
Great Munden, Herfordshire, England
Great Munden, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
February 6, 1674
Milford, New Haven County, Connecticut