Matching family tree profiles for Sir John de Hotham, of Carnaby
About John de Hotham, Knight
Sir John de Hotham was the son of Sir John de Hotham and Agnes de Heslarton.2
He married Matilda Hilton, daughter of unknown Hilton, 4th Baron Hilton.1 He died circa 1370.1
In 1354 he was granted Manor of Carnaby by Henry de Percy (presumably one of the Earls of Northumberland's family).1 He lived at Scorborough, Yorkshire, England.1
Child of Sir John de Hotham and Matilda Hilton
- Sir John de Hotham+2 b. 1344, d. 18 Jan 1414/15
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 1974. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- Burke's Peerage (1999) 1452 (Hotham, B);
- A.M.W.Stirling, The Hothams (1918) II.356
Sir John de Hotham, of Carnaby's Timeline
Scoborough, Yorkshire , England
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
Carnaby,Bridlington,East Ride Yorkshire,England