John Wesley Dial
|Birthplace:||Robeson, North Carolina, USA|
|Death:||Died in Lumberton, Robeson, North Carolina, USA|
|Place of Burial:||Robeson, North Carolina, USA|
|Managed by:||Eldon Clark (C)|
Historical records matching John Wesley Dial
About John Wesley Dial
Birth: Jan. 10, 1888 Robeson County North Carolina, USA
Death: Oct. 18, 1972 Lumberton Robeson County North Carolina, USA
John Wesley was the son of John and Polly Deese Dial. He married Flora Bowen on Feb 14, 1908 in Robeson county, North Carolina. He was a veteran of World War I.
The following was taken from the Oct. 23, 1972 edition of THE ROBESONIAN:
Funeral for John Wesley Dial, 84, who died Wednesday, was conducted Saturday afternoon in First Methodist Church by the Rev. Jerry Juren, the Rev. Robert Mangum and the Rev. Harvey Lowry. Burial was in the family cemetery near Harpers Ferry.
Pallbearers were Trennon Lowry, Houston B. Locklear, Vernie C. Dial, Jr., Ertle Chavis, Allen G. Dial, Michael P. Lowry, Lynn Lowry and Gary Locklear. Ushers were Albert Hunt and Woodrow Dial.
- **NOTE: His birth and death dates and burial information were taken from his NC death certificate.
- John Dial (1865 - 1918)
- Polly Deese Dial (1874 - 1933)
- Flora Agnes Bowen (1892 - 1982)*
- Sarah May Dial (1908 - 1916)*
- A. G. Dial (1910 - 1978)*
- Vernie Clinton Dial (1913 - 1986)*
- Cammie M. Dial Lowry (1915 - 2005)*
- Johnny A. Dial (1918 - 1962)*
- Tommie Dial (1927 - 1987)*
Burial: Harpers Ferry Church Cemetery Robeson County North Carolina, USA
Created by: melanie