About John Dickson Longmuir
- Name: Mr John Dickson Longmuir
- Age: 19 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Eastleigh Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Pantry Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr John Dickson Longmuir, 19, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 130 The Crescent, Eastleigh, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a pantry steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Longmuir died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)