About John E. Pusey
- Name: Mr John E. Pusey
- Born in London London England
- Age: 35 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 61 Manor Road Itchen Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Majestic (1890)
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr John E. Pusey, 35, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 61 Manor Road, Itchen. His last ship had been the Majestic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Pusey died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)