About John Graham
From Darryl Lundy's Peerage page on John Graham:
John Graham, Lord Graham of Kinpont 
- M, #30682,
- b. circa 1613,
- d. 6 September 1644
- Last Edited=19 Aug 2012
- Consanguinity Index=1.01%
John Graham, Lord Graham of Kinpont was born circa 1613. He was the son of William Graham, 7th Earl of Menteith and Agnes Gray.
He married Lady Mary Keith, daughter of William Keith, 5th Earl Marischal and Lady Mary Erskine, circa 11 April 1632.
He died on 6 September 1644, murdered by James Stewart of Ardvoirlich while in the Royalist camp.
He was styled as Lord Graham of Kinpont.
Children of John Graham, Lord Graham of Kinpont and Lady Mary Keith
- 1. William Graham, 8th Earl of Menteith  b. c 1634, d. 12 Sep 1694
- 2. Mary Graham  b. b 1644, d. Dec 1720
- 3. Elizabeth Graham  b. b 1644
- 1. [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 2752. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 2. [S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume I, page 76. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.