John's Top Matches
About John Anthony Haselden
- 'John Hasilden, Esq., Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire1,2,3
- 'M, b. circa 1448, d. between 1499 and 1505
- Father William Hasilden, Esq., Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire1,3 b. c 1410, d. 23 Apr 1480
- Mother Elizabeth Daneys1,3 b. c 1415, d. a 20 Oct 1468
- ' John Hasilden, Esq., Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire was born circa 1448 at of Meldreth, Cambridgeshire, England; Age 32 in 1480.1,3 He married Elizabeth Cheney, daughter of Sir John Cheney, Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire and Elizabeth Rempston, circa 1471; They had 2 sons (Francis, Esq; & Anthony, Esq.) and 2 daughters (Katherine, wife of James Docwra, Esq., & of Ralph Lane, Esq; & Grace, wife of Thomas Caldecote, & of Mr. Maister).2,3 John Hasilden, Esq., Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire died between 1499 and 1505 at of Shillingstone, Dorsetshire, England.1,3
- 'Family Elizabeth Cheney b. c 1450
- ◦Francis Hasilden, Esq., Sheriff of Cambridgeshire & Huntingdonshire+1,3 b. c 1472
- 1.[S15] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, p. 417.
- 2.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 445.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 366.
- 'Elizabeth CHENEY
- Born: ABT 1446
- Father: John CHENEY (Sir Knight)
- Mother: Elizabeth REMPSTON
- 'Married: John HASYLDEN
- 1. Francis HASYLDEN (Esq.) (d. 1522) (m. Elizabeth Calthorpe)
- http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/CHENEY.htm#Elizabeth CHENEY8
- 'Plantagenet ancestry: a study in colonial and medieval families By Douglas Richardson, Kimball G. Everingham
- Pg. 207
- 12. JOHN CHEYNE, Knt., of Fen Ditton and Deuney, Cambridgeshire, and Irchester, Northamptonshire, King's Serjeant, Knight of the Shire for Cambridgeshire, Sheriff of Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire, lawyer, son and heir, born about 1424 (aged 38 in 1462). He was admitted to Lincoln's Inn in 1446. He married before 1449 ELIZABETH REMPSTON, 1st daughter and co-heiress of Thomas Rempston, Knt., of Beckering and Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, by Alice, daughter and heiress of Thomas Beckering, of Beckering (in Holton), Lincolnshire. She was born about 1418 (aged 40 in 1458). They had two sons, Thomas, Knt., and William, and four daughters, Mary (wife of John Allington), 'Elizabeth', Katherine (wife of Henry Barley), and Anne (wife of John Appleyard). SIR JOHN CHEYNE died 13 or 14 July 1489, leaving will dated 13 July 1488, proved 21 July 1489, requesting burial at Barnwell Priory.
- Child of John Cheyne, Knt., by Elizabeth Rempston:
- ' i. ELIZABETH CHEYNE, married JOHN HASELDEN, Esq., of Meldreth, Cambridgeshire [see PEYTON 13].