John's Top Matches
About John Hotham, Knight
Sir John de Hotham
- son of Sir John de Hotham & Agnes Daniel.2
- Married Agnes de Heslarton, daughter of Sir John de Heslarton.1
- Died in 1370.1
He lived at Scorborough, Yorkshire, England.1 He held the office of Member of Parliament (M.P.) for Yorkshire in 1324.1 He was Commissioner of Array in 1335.1 He was Collector of Subsidies Yorkshire in 1341.1
Children of Sir John de Hotham and Agnes de Heslarton
- Sir John de Hotham+2 d. c 1370
- Margery. Married Adam de Coppindale.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 1974. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- A) Burke's Peerage (1999) page 1452 (Hotham, B);
- B) A.M.W.Stirling, The Hothams (1918) II.356