|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 64)|
About John Reginald Rice
- Name: Mr John Reginald Rice
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Crosby Merseyside England
- Occupation: Clerk Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 64)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 8th May 1912.
Mr John Reginald Rice, of 311 Kimberly Drive, Great Crosby, Liverpool, died in the sinking.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada.
His body recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#64) and he was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 8 May 1912.
N0. 64. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 34. - HAIR, DARK.
CLOTHING — Officers' uniform; double breasted uniform.
EFFECTS — Pocket book; purse with £1 0s. 2d.; cigarette case; scissors; silver watch with photo; silver match case and chain; pencil; keys; knife; stud; gold ring engraved "Elsie."
NAME - J. R. RICE "Leafield," 311 Kimberly Drive. Great Crosby, Liverpool.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"
Related Articles and Documents
TITANIC TOWN - CROSBY, MERSEYSIDE'S LINKS TO THE TITANIC AND OTHER SHIPS