John's Top 9 Matches
About John Simpson
John Simpson (son of Thurston Simpson and Mary Sophia Barlin) was born January 12, 1842, in Lee County, Iowa. He came to Utah with his father in 1848.
Marriages and Children
- Mary Christensen in 1861, in Salt Lake City. She was the daughter of J. Christensen and Sophia Peterson and was born April 6, 1844. Their children were
- Joseph John, born March 25, 1862, who married Alice Murphy in 1901;
- Mary Sophia who was born December 17, 1863, and married Leonard Osborn;
- George G. born September 1, 1866, married Alice Woolstenhulme;
- Thurston, born May 19, 1869, married Philinda Pace 1898, married Angeline Turnbow;
- Edward L., born December 23, 1872, married Mary Ann burbidge, divorced May, 1908;
- James, born July 1, 1875;
- Sady, born April 18, 1878, married Elias Burbridge 1898;
- Ella Laminda, born February 2, 1883, married Ebenezer Johnston in 1907.
- Elizabeth McNorton in 1911, Salt Lake City (daughter of James McNorton and Elizabeth Show, pioneers of 1853, Appleton Harmon company.)