John's Top Matches
About John Warner
iv. John Warner was born in Hatfield,Broad Oak,Essex,England about 1629 and died 24 JUN 1700 in Middletown,Middlesex,Connecticut.
He married first Annna on 28 Jun 1649. He married second Martha Boltwood, daughter of Robert and Mary (Gernor) Boltwood. John and Isaac married sisters: Martha and Sarah.
John was made freeman October 9, 1663. His name is one of those on a granite and bronze memorial, unveiled in 1905 to Middletown's "Founders, Fathers and Patriots." He joined the Middletown Church in 1668.
- parents: Andrew WARNER b: BET 1594 AND 1595 in Cambridge, Essex, Cambridge, England & Mary HUMPHREY b: 13 FEB 1600/01 in Great Waltham, Essex, England
- Hannah WARNER b: in Middletown,Middlesex,Connecticut
- John WARNER b: 1659 in Middletown,Litchfield,Connecticut
- Jonathan WARNER b: 1660 in Middletown,Middlesex,Connecticut
- Mary WARNER b: 1662 in Farmington,Hartford,Connecticut
- Elizabeth WARNER b: in Middletown,Middlesex,Connecticut
- Sarah WARNER b: 5 MAR 1669 in Middletown,Middlesex,Connecticut
- The Descendants of Andrew Warner, 1919
- Mary (Humphrey) Warner, The American Genealogist, vol. 26 (1950) , pg. 219
- Clues in Records of Essex, England to the Origin of Connecticut Colony Settlers, The American Genealogist, vol. 26
- Directories of New England Families, 1620–1700 Andrew Warner b. Eng. 1600; settled Cambridge, Mass. 1632; removed to Hartford, Conn. 1635; removed to Hadley, Mass. where he died 1684
- "Dinghy Magazine", vol. 1, June, 1988 (Mary Humphrey's baptism date, provided by Joan (Gilbert) Tatro January, 2002.