About Jonathan David Wood
Jonathan David Wood (son of John Wood and Fannie Goble). Born April 29, 1849, in England.
Married: Cathleen Blanche Bird October 9, 1871, Salt Lake City (daughter of James Bird and Harriet Goble, of Nephi, Utah, pioneers in November, 1864). She was born July 4, 1852.
- Lillian Blanche born November 9, 1872, married Thomas Edwin Secrist;
- Jonathan David born June 20, 1875, married Phoebe Gleason;
- Phillip James born March 13, 1878, married Elizabeth Johnson;
- Elizabeth Ann born July 1, 1880, married Edwin Whitaker;
- Charles William born August 24, 1882, married Clara Leviatt;
- George Franklin born November 13, 1884, married Maggie Richards;
- Willard Legrand born February 12, 1887, married Electa Hall;
- Allace Myrtle born January 21, 1889, married John Wilkensen;
- Wallace Harry born July 18, 1891;
- Geneva Bird born September 23, 1894;
- Clifton B. (twin) born March 12, 1899;
- Afton G. (twin) born March 12, 1899.
Married: Eliza Hess October 26, 1882 (daughter of John W. Hess and Mary Ann Steed, of Farmington, Utah, pioneers), who was born July 4, 1864.
- John Henry, married Agusta Gallop;
- Edward A., married Millie Gallop;
- Lewis, Clarence B., died;
- Hyrum H., died;
- Kenneth J.;
- Gladys Elica;
- Herman L.
Families resided Farmington, Davis County, Utah.
Bishop’s counselor; high councilor. Merchant.
Jonathan Wood's Timeline
April 29, 1849
Brighton, Sussex, England
March 13, 1878
Farmington, UT, USA
October 26, 1882
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah
January 26, 1937
Salt Lake City, UT