Josefine Arnold-Franchi (Franchi)
|Also Known As:||"From: Altdorf Uri Switzerland"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
Matching family tree profiles for Josefine Arnold-Franchi
About Josefine Arnold-Franchi
- Name: Mrs Josefine Arnold-Franchi (née Franchi)
- Born: Sunday 17th September 1893
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Altdorf Uri Switzerland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349237 , £17 16s
- Destination: New Glarus Wisconsin United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Josef Arnold-Franchi (Josefine Franchi), 18, was born on 17 August 1893 the daughter of Guiseppe and Elisabeth Franchi-Blank. She lived together with her husband Josef Arnold-Franchi at Altdorf, Kanton Uri, Switzerland.
She boarded the Titanic together with her husband and his cousin Aloisia Haas as a third class passenger at Southampton. She had to leave her young son Josef (born 9 December 1911) behind.
Josefine Arnold-Franchi died in the sinking. Her body if recovered, was never identified.
- Günter Bäbler (1998) Reise auf der Titanic. Chronos, Zürich
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Scott Marty
- Arthur Merchant
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Josef Arnold-Franchi